10 February 2006

More Silt



Given the problems I found previously with the Silt blog server pre-built module, I decided to move the deployment over to a local box. It's going to be easier to work out the bugs here rather than a remote box.

After having the same problems locally as I had remotely, I've also decided to try the download from Repository option.

The repository download seems to work better than the pre-built Silt. It comes up, I can post and I can set up multiple blogs.

The setup for mutiple blogs has some problems though. There's no feedback from the blog setup mechanism, so you can't tell if it worked. Worse, it seems to keep adding layers of directories, so that I've gotten a url like this http://localhost/blogname/

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home